Azure DevOps Engineer
ButcherBox delivers 100% pasture raised, grass-fed & finished beef, organic chicken, and heritage breed pork directly to your door. We are a fast paced, high growth startup headquartered in Brighton, MA with a satellite office and test kitchen in Peabody, MA.
Our founder was first introduced to 100% grass-fed beef through a local farmer who sold ¼ and ½ shares of cattle. After trying it, he was instantly hooked. He preferred the more natural taste and was thrilled to discover the many health advantages grass-fed beef has over ordinary grain-fed beef. So his question became, “why isn’t everyone eating this?”
After doing some research, he discovered that not everyone has access to grass-fed beef, and even if people have access, their selection is often limited to just ground beef. This helps explain why just 1% of the total beef consumed in the United States is 100% pasture raised grass-fed. While the Company began by offering beef to our members, we have since expanded to providing organic chicken and heritage breed pork.
We believe in and are relentlessly working to create an ever healthier food system where everyone has access to meat the way Nature intended: grass fed, free of antibiotics and hormones, and humanely raised on open pasture.
ButcherBox exists to ensure that access to high-quality meat you can trust is easy and affordable. We provide better meat for a better you.
We are looking for a Senior Azure Devops Engineer for a high growth Startup. This role will lead the CICD work on our Azure based eCommerce platform.
This is traditional DevOps, the goal and mission is to build the tools to enable the engineering team to build and release software with speed. This environment includes Zero technical debt and ALL green field development.
- 5 - 7 years of DevOps / Release Engineering experience specializing in Continuous Delivery, Continuous Integration (CI/CD)
- 3+ years of Cloud DevOps / Release Engineering experience, with current Azure experience a must have.
- Expert level with CI/CD tools Azure DevOps or Jenkins
- Proficiency building out Microservices
- Proficiency with Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS) or Amazon Elastic Container Services (EKS)
- Excellent communication and collaborative skills
- Scripting and coding experience
- A very supportive team, a culture of "do your job" autonomy, and access to all levels of the organization
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) with employer match
- Free box of meat or smoothies each month
- Subsidized transportation & gym membership
- Competitive salary